If you don't have sweetened condensed milk on hand, this simple recipe will make the equivalent of a 14-ounce can.
Time Required: 5 minutes
- Pour 1/2 cup of boiling water into a blender.
- Add 1 cup of nonfat dry milk.
- Add 2/3 cup sugar.
- Add 3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Add a few drops of vanilla.
- Cover and blend on high speed for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Remove from the blender.
- Use in a recipe immediately or store in a covered container in the refrigerator.
- A food processor may be used to blend the ingredients.
What You Need
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp melted butter