This crust is simple to make, and may be used for a 9-inch pie or cheesecake.
Time Required: 10 minutes
- In a small saucepan or the microwave, melt 6 tablespoons of butter.
- Place about 24 graham crackers in a plastic bag. Roll with a rolling pin until finely crushed. This may be done in small batches.
- Measure 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs into a medium bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup of sugar to the graham crackers.
- Add the melted butter.
- Stir or blend together with your hands.
- Press into the pie plate or other pan.
- To pre-bake the pie crust, bake for 8 to 10 minutes in a preheated 350 degree F. oven.
- Add a little cinnamon, nutmeg, or allspice to the crumbs for a spiced flavor.
What You Need
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 24 graham crackers
- 1/4 cup sugar