- 2 racks of spareribs, about 6 to 8 pounds total
- salt and pepper to taste
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
Cut spareribs into serving-size portions and rib with salt and pepper. Place ribs on rack in a baking pan and bake at 350° for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Combine remaining ingredients in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Place ribs on grill over hot coals and baste with sauce. Baste and cook, turning occasionally, for about 15 minutes, or until ribs are well glazed.
Recipe for grilled spareribs serves 6.