Use what you have in the pantry to make this spice blend.
Time Required: 5 minutes
- Measure 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon into a small bowl or cup.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Add 1/8 teaspoon of ground allspice or ground cloves.
- Add 1/8 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- Stir to blend.
- Makes 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice.
- Use this blend of spices in pumpkin pie, sweet potato pie, cakes, cookies and custard.
What You Need:
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger, ground
- 1/8 tsp allspice
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg, ground