Prep Time: 25 minutes
Chill: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours, 25 minutes
Yield: Makes 6 dozen roll ups
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped mild green chiles, well drained
- 1 jar (4 ounces) chopped pimiento, well drained
- 1 can (2.25 ounces) sliced ripe olives
- 12 flour tortillas, 6-inch
- fresh or purchased salsa or pico de gallo, your favorite
For each tortilla, spread a heaping tablespoon over each, then roll up. Place on a plate or platter, seam side down. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut each roll into six 1-inch pinwheels.
Serve with fresh or purchased salsa or pico de gallo.
Makes 6 dozen tortilla roll ups.