- 1 pound bulk breakfast sausage
- 2 cups (8 ounces) finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1/2 cup finely minced green onion
- 1/4 cup finely minced red bell pepper
and the sweeter Curried Mayonnaise Dip.
Sausage Balls With DipsDiana Rattray
Write a review
Thank goodness I read the other two reviews before making these. I had already bought (and chopped) the ingredients before I decided to look. With that said, I backed off on the Bisquick to 2 cups instead of 3. They came out pretty good. The dill dipping sauce really does compliment them. Just make sure you make them small to ensure thorough cooking in the designated amount of time.