- 1 can (8 ounces) crescent roll dough
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pepperoni, about 2 ounces
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 to 3 tablespoons finely chopped mushrooms or finely chopped bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 cup marinara or pizza sauce, for dipping
Evenly sprinkle pepperoni over the rectangles, then the mushrooms or bell pepper, onion, if using, and shredded cheese.
Roll a rectangle up tightly, starting with short end. Slice into 5 to 6 even slices and place on the baking sheet, leaving a few inches between them. Repeat with the remaining rolls.
Bake for about 14 to 18 minutes, until nicely browned. Serve with warmed marinara or pizza sauce.
Makes 20 to 24 pizza pinwheels.
More Crescent Roll Snacks: