Large Picture of These Nachos
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 package of ground beef (the amount is up to you)
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped bell green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 envelope of taco seasoning, about 1 ounce
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- 1 bag of plain tortilla chips
Spread hot mixture over the chips; sprinkle grated cheddar cheese on top and put in the oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and browned.
Nacho delight recipe serves 4.
Shared by Krista