These popular tortilla roll-ups make a tasty party snack with your favorite salsa or a guacamole dip.
Serve these great tasting tortilla snacks with a spicy salsa.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 12 (14-ounce package) flour tortillas
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red bell pepper
- 12 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup salsa or picante sauce
Directions for tortilla roll-ups.
In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, chilies, onion, red bell pepper, and Cheddar cheese. Mix thoroughly. Spread onto tortillas and roll up. Cover tightly and chill for 2 hours or overnight. When ready to serve, cut each roll into 1/2-inch slices. Serve with a mild or medium salsa or a picante sauce. Makes about 8 dozen pieces.