The quick and light marinade flavors the water chestnuts in this easy appetizer recipe.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 2 cans (5 ounces each) water chestnuts, drained
- 8 slices bacon, cut in half
In a bowl, combine the lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and seasoned salt. Add water chestnuts and let marinate for 15 minutes. Drain and wrap a half slice of bacon around each water chestnut, securing with toothpicks. Arrange on rack in broiler pan and broil about 4 inches from heat for 2 minutes on each side. Bacon should be crisp.