A Mexican-style appetizer recipe with bean dip, cheese, jalapeno peppers, chili sauce, guacamole, and tortilla chips. Feel free to use a little sour cream to garnish this appetizer.
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 dozen tortilla chip rounds (larger chips, not bite-size)
- 2 cans(about 8 ounces each) bean dip
- 1 jar (12 ounces) sliced nacho-style jalapeno rings (more if you want 2 rings on each appetizer)
- 3/4 cup chili sauce or salsa
- 12 slices cheese, cut in quarters
- guacamole, about 2 cups
Preheat oven to 350°. Arrange tortilla chips in one layer on baking sheets. On each tortilla chip round, spread bean dip. Place a jalapeno ring or two on the bean dip. Drizzle a little salsa or chili sauce over the top and place a cheese slice on each. Bake until cheese melts, about 10 to 15 minutes. Top each with a small dollop of guacamole.
Makes about 4 dozen appetizers.
Chili Biscuit Cups
Ground Beef Nachos Recipe