Scroll down to see more chicken recipes.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- dash salt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 cups finely chopped, cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- dash pepper
Melt butter in 1/4 cup boiling water; add flour and dash of salt. Stir
vigorously; cook and stir until mixture forms a ball that doesn't
separate. Remove from heat and cool slightly. Add egg and beat well
until smooth. Stir in shredded cheese; drop dough by teaspoon onto
greased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for about 20 minutes. Remove
from oven; cool.
Combine remaining ingredients, and fill each puff with 2 teaspoons.
Saucy Jack Daniel's Barbecue Chicken Drumettes
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites