A party mix recipe with Ranch dressing and cereals.
- 1 envelope (approx. 1 ounce) Ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons dried dill weed
- 6 cups cereal, a combination of wheat, corn, and rice
- 1 package (10 ounces) oyster crackers
- 6 ounces pretzel sticks, broken into 2-inch pieces, or miniature twisted pretzels
- 1 cup bagel chips, garlic or plain, broken up
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup melted butter
Combine dressing mix and dillweed; add cereal, crackers, pretzels and bagel chips.
Combine well. Mix oil and butter, then drizzle over cereal mixture, tossing to coat well. Place
mixture in a large paper bag and let stand for about 2 hours, gently shaking
from time to time. Store in an airtight container.
Makes about 17 to 18 cups.
Baked Spiced Pecans
Spicy Hot Buttered Pecans
Spiced Mixed Nuts