- 2 large bags of tortilla chips, whole
- 2 cans of refried beans
- 1-1/2 pounds "lean" ground beef
- 2 packs of Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2 large packages of cheddar cheese, 24 to 32 ounces
- 1 large can of Jalapeno peppers
- 2 medium onions
Put in the Taco seasoning mix with a little water. Mix well and cook until it cooks down and is NOT soupy. Heat beans on low heat. Put a spoonful of heated refried beans on each chip When hamburger meat with seasoning is finished cooking place a spoonful on each individual chip. Then garnish each chip with a lot of cheese, onion and Jalapeno. If you don't want the hassle of making these yourself, you can always prepare everything and let everyone make their own individual nacho. Serve with hot sauce (Picante).