This easy guacamole dip is made in layers with avocado and sour cream.
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated onion
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1 tomato, seeded & chopped
- hot pepper sauce, to taste
Mix mashed avocado with salt and lemon juice. Mix together the sour cream and taco seasoning.
Layer avocado mixture, sour cream mixture, and remaining ingredients in
order given. Serve with tortilla chips.
Serves 10 to 12.