Barbecued meatball recipe, with links to more meatball recipes.
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup apricot jelly
Mix Meatball ingredients, shape into small meatballs and brown in skillet or oven; drain well. Combine in a large saucepan or Dutch oven with sauce ingredients. Simmer meatballs in sauce for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.