- 1 roll (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 can (5 to 6 ounces) lean chunk ham, drained
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, with green, thinly sliced
- Dash pepper
- sesame seeds
With a fork, mix the ham with mustard, cheese, green onions, and pepper.
Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into 4 rectangles. Taking one rectangle, pinch the diagonal perforations together firmly and cut rectangle in half crosswise to make 2 squares. Place about 1 1/2 tablespoons of filling on each square and spread out. Roll up and pinch seams. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining rectangles. Roll each bundle gently in sesame seeds and return to the baking sheet.
Bake for 13 to 17 minutes, until golden brown.
Makes 8 snacks.