- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, about 8 ounces
- 1/2 teaspoon dried leaf thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon crumbled dried leaf rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- dash ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 6 to 8 boneless chicken thighs
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
Heat oven to 375°.
Wash chicken and pat dry. Arrange in a foil-lined greased baking dish. Brush lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes. Liberally brush the sauce over the chicken thighs and bake for 15 to 20 minutes longer, or until cooked through.
Bring the remaining sauce to a boil; serve with the chicken.
More Chicken Thighs
Oven Barbecued Chicken Thighs
Oven Fried Chicken Thighs With Panko and Parmesan
Oven-Fried Pepper Jelly Chicken Thighs
Pinto Bean Cassoulet
Teri's White Chicken Chili
Chicken Thighs With Mushroom and Wine Sauce