Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
- 8 chicken thighs
- grill seasoning, such as a mesquite flavored seasoning or spicy chicken seasoning
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, mashed and finely minced
Sprinkle the chicken thighs generously with the grill seasoning. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the chicken thighs on both sides until browned; transfer to a baking dish.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Spoon over the chicken thighs. Cover the baking dish tightly with foil and bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
You Might Also Like