- 4 to 6 pound boneless fully cooked smoked ham half
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/3 cup Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- orange slices, thinly sliced
- curly endive, for garnish
On a rack in a roasting pan, roast ham, uncovered, for about 20 minutes per pound, or until a meat thermometer reads 140° F.
Before ham is done, simmer a mixture of the brown sugar, Jack Daniel's whiskey, orange peel, cloves, and allspice over medium low heat for about 15 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
Brush the glaze over the ham about 20 minutes before done.
Serve the ham garnished with orange slices and endive, if desired.
Serves 6 to 8
You Might Also Like