Prep Time: 12 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 2 minutes
Yield: Serves 6
- 2 1/2 pounds potatoes, red, gold, or round white
- 6 slices bacon, diced, cooked
- 1 medium onion, quartered, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried leaf thyme
Cut potatoes into 1-inch pieces. Toss with the cooked bacon, sliced onion, olive oil, salt, pepper, and thyme.
Spread the potatoes in the prepared baking sheet and bake, turning occasionally, for 50 to 60 minutes, or until fork tender and browned.