- 6 large potatoes, cut in quarters
- 6 medium onions, quartered
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried leaf basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
Preheat oven to 375°. Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan or roasting pan or line with nonstick foil.
Place potatoes and onions in the prepared pan. Drizzle the vegetable oil over vegetables and sprinkle with pepper, parsley, basil, and thyme. Lightly stir vegetables to coat all sides with oil and seasonings; bake, uncovered, for about 1 hour, or until fork-tender, turning occasionally to keep the vegetables from sticking to the bottom of the pan. Serve immediately.