- 1 can (about 2 to 2 1/2 cups) small whole beets
- 1/3 cup sweet orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons beet liquid
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
Drain beets, reserving 2 tablespoons of liquid.
In a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, melt marmalade with lemon juice, butter, and the reserved beet liquid. Blend in seasonings then add beets.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally to glaze all beets.