Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 package (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding mix, prepared
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon almond flavoring
- 1 baked pie shell, 9-inch
- 1 package (4 serving size) raspberry flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 package frozen raspberries (10 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
Prepare pudding mix according to directions on package. Blend in cream cheese with electric hand-held mixer. Add almond flavoring and stir until smooth. Pour into baked pie shell; refrigerate.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Drain the juice from thawed raspberries into a measuring cup and add water to make 3/4 cup of liquid. Add the juice mixture to the dissolved gelatin. Stir in the sugar; chill mixture until slightly congealed. Fold in the drained raspberries and chopped nuts. Spread raspberry layer carefully over the chilled pudding and cream cheese layer.
Cover and chill until the pie is set.
Serve with a dollop of whipped topping or fresh whipped cream.
This raspberry trifle is easy and elegant, with a crunchy toasted almond topping.
A simple raspberry sauce is the perfect topping for these delicious poached peaches.
Brighten your morning with these delicious raspberry nut muffins! Sprinkle the tops with a little cinnamon sugar just before baking.
Serve this easy raspberry cake as a coffee cake or top it with a scoop of ice cream for a special dessert.