This dinner bread is made with refrigerated biscuits, making it a snap to prepare and bake. This is a great bread to serve with lasagna or spaghetti.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 17 minutes
- 3 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
Combine butter, onion, and bell pepper in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring often, until tender. Stir in Parmesan cheese. Cut biscuits vertically in half; dip each piece in butter mixture. Place biscuits, cut side down, alternately right to left in a lightly greased loaf pan (9x5x3-inch). Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes, or until done.
Makes 1 loaf.