Vicki's tasty black eyed pea dip is flavored with lots of chopped cilantro, avocado, garlic, tomatoes, and peppers.
Make this dip a day in advance and refrigerate overnight for best flavor.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 3 cans drained black eye peas with chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1 purple onion, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro, chopped
- Zesty Italian Salad Dressing
Combine the black eyed peas, chopped vegetables, and cilantro with the Zesty Italian dressing until you get a good consistency for dipping.
Add salt and pepper and refrigerate overnight.
Serve with tortilla chips.