A simple cheese sauce transforms this everyday broccoli into a side dish your family will love.
- 16 ounces frozen broccoli spears
- 12 ounces shredded process American cheese
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- dash ground cayenne or hot pepper sauce, if desired
- salt and pepper, to taste
Prepare broccoli according to package instructions. In a saucepan over medium heat, combine remaining ingredients. Heat, stirring frequently, until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth, about 7 minutes. Taste and add salt and pepper as desired. Pour sauce over broccoli arranged on a serving platter or in a bowl, or serve sauce separately.
Easy broccoli cheese recipe serves 4 to 6
More Broccoli Recipes
Easy Cheesy Broccoli
Broccoli Stuffing Casserole
Broccoli With Garlic