Cook Time: 55 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/4 cup cracker crumbs
Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain. In a mixing bowl combine soup, cheese, beaten egg, milk, mayonnaise, and horseradish. Stir into broccoli. Spoon into a lightly buttered 2-quart casserole. Combine melted butter with cracker crumbs; sprinkle over broccoli casserole. Bake broccoli casserole at 350° for 45 minutes.
Broccoli casserole serves 6 to 8.