Yield: Serves 6
- 1 package (12 ounces) broccoli slaw
- 3 to 4 tablespoons finely chopped red onion, optional
- 1/2 cup raisins or dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds, optional
- 2 tablespoons cooked crumbled bacon, optional
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- salt and pepper, to taste
This delicious broccoli salad is made with lots of flavor and crunch. Ingredients include raisins, sunflower seeds, and a tasty sweetened mayonnaise dressing. I used pine nuts in this salad, but walnuts or pecans could be used as well.
Broccoli Salad Recipe
Th crunch in this salad comes from Ramen noodles and the sunflower seeds. It's made with a sweet and sour dressing. Very tasty!
Cauliflower and Broccoli Salad
This salad includes bacon and a tangy mayonnaise dressing. This is a great salad for a holiday dinner or Sunday meal.
This orzo and broccoli salad gets flavor from the chopped olives, green onions, and a little minced garlic. Use a good quality red wine vinegar in this recipe, and feel free to use a tablespoon of fresh oregano instead of the dried leaf oregano.
This flavorful slaw is made with a cooked sweet-sour vinegar and oil dressing. It's a good salad to serve with barbecue or hot dogs.
Light and Easy Summer Slaw
This delicious coleslaw is made with cabbage, onion, bell pepper, cucumber, and tomatoes, along with a light tangy dressing.
Creamy Cole Slaw
Lighten this flavorful coleslaw up with light mayonnaise, if you wish. It's a delicious creamy slaw to make for just about any meal, and it's especially good with summer barbecue or grilled meals.