Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1-1/2 cups graham crackers crumbs
- 1 (7-oz.) package flaked coconut (2-2/3 cups)
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (12-oz.) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
Preheat oven to 350° (325° for glass pan). In 13x9x2-inch baking pan, melt butter in oven.
Sprinkle crumbs evenly over melted butter. Top evenly with the coconut, then sweetened condensed milk.
Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
In small saucepan, over low heat, melt the chocolate chips with peanut butter. Spread evenly over hot coconut layer.
Cool 30 minutes, then chill.
Cut into bars. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Makes about 36 bars.
Shared by PD105