- 3/4 cup butter, 12 ounces
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 18 whole graham crackers, crushed, about 3 cups
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 milk chocolate bars, approximately 1 1/2 ounces each
- 3 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
Heat oven to 350°. Butter a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Beat butter and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in crushed graham crackers, flour, and salt. Reserve 1 cup of the graham cracker mixture and press remaining mixture over the bottom of the prepared baking pan. Arrange chocolate bars, in a single layer, over graham cracker crust mixture in the pan. Sprinkle with marshmallows. Sprinkle the crumbled reserved graham cracker mixture over the marshmallows.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes.
Cut into bars and cool completely.
Makes about 2 dozen bars.
You Might Also Like
- Butterscotch Brownies with Butterscotch Chips
- Chocolate Chunk Graham Blondies
- Mom's Blonde Brownies
- Butterscotch Bars with Chocolate Chips
- Layered Blondies