- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pinch baking soda
- 8 ounces butter, room temperature
- 2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 16 ounces semisweet or milk chocolate chunks
- 1 cup pecan pieces
In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda. In a large mixer bowl, cream butter and sugar; beat in eggs one at a time, beating until blended. Blend in vanilla. Add about half of the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture along with half of the milk. Stir in the remaining flour mixture and remaining milk until well blended. Fold in chocolate chunks and pecan pieces. The batter will be thick. Spread in prepared pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Makes 5 to 6 dozen or more, depending on how you cut them.
You Might Also Like
Mom's Blonde Brownies