- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 can tomato paste, (6 oz.)
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and cubed
- 1 1/2 cups frozen sliced okra, thawed
- 1 cup corn kernels, frozen thawed or fresh
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash ground cloves
- 2 1/2 cups chicken stock
In slow cooker, combine tomatoes and tomato paste; stir to blend. Add chicken, frozen succotash or sliced okra, corn, onion, bay leaf, salt, rosemary, pepper and cloves. Stir in chicken broth. Cover; cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours. Before serving, remove bay leaf and stir well.
Makes 6 servings.