- 1 can (10 3/4oz) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 egg
- 1/4 c dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 c finely chopped onions
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
Combine remaining soup mixture with water; pour over Salisbury steaks. Cover and cook over low heat for 10-15 minutes or until meat is cooked through. Remove patties to a serving platter; spoon sauce over meat. Sprinkle with parsley if desired.
Salisbury steak recipe serves 4.
Shared by Cyndi