- 24 chocolate sandwich cookies (oreos), finely crumbled, about 2 cups
- 6 tablespoons margarine, room temperature
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- coarsely crumbled chocolate sandwich cookies (Oreos), about 1 to 1 1/2 cups
Combine fine cookie crumbs and soft margarine; press into bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
In a saucepan, soften gelatin in cold water; stir over low heat until dissolved. In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed of an electric hand-held mixer until well blended,
Gradually add gelatin mixture and milk, mixing until well blended. Chill until mixture is thickened but not set; fold in whipped cream. Reserve 1 1/2 cup cream cheese mixture; pour remaining cream cheese mixture over crust. Top with coarsely crumbled cookies then remaining cream cheese mixture. Chill until firm.