Junior mints were one of my favorite movie theater candies. This cheesecake is made with a chopped Junior MInt candy topping.
This is a delicious party cheesecake, and it's perfect for a family gathering. Take it along to a potluck.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs or chocolate cookie crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 6 ounces Junior Mints candies, frozen
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, room temperature
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
With electric hand-held mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition; stir in vanilla. Pour cheesecake batter into prepared crust. Chop frozen Junior Mints and sprinkle onto the cheesecake batter. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes in a 350° oven or until just set. Cool on wire rack, then chill several hours or overnight. Makes about 8 servings.
Shared by Chazerz