- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- sliced fresh strawberry, for garnish
- whipped cream, for garnish
Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C/Gas Mark 3) .
Combine crust ingredients and press into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in condensed milk; beat until smooth. Add flour, eggs, and vanilla; beat until sell blended. Pour into prepared crust. Wrap the bottom of the springform pan in heavy duty foil; place the pan in a shallow baking pan, such as a jelly roll pan.
Put the pans in the oven and add about 2 cups of hot water to the shallow baking pan, or to a depth of about 1/2-inch.
Bake for 1 hour, or until lightly browned. The cheesecake will be just slightly jiggly in the center. Cool.
Chill and garnish with dollops of whipped cream around edge and sliced fresh strawberries.
You Might Also Like