Cook Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
- 2 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 5 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 6 eggs
- 1 can (16 ounces) pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
Heat oven to 350°.
In a mixing bowl with electric mixer, beat cream cheese at low speed until smooth. Add brown sugar, 3/4 cup granulated sugar, and remaining ingredients. Beat until blended. Increase speed to medium and beat for 5 minutes, scraping down sides of bowl from time to time. Pour batter into the prepared pan; bake for 1 hour. Turn off oven and leave cheesecake in the oven for 30 minutes. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cover and refrigerator. When ready to serve, carefully remove sides of pan.
Serves 12 to 18.