- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, optional
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Whipped Cream
- berries, warm preserves, or pie filling
Preheat oven to 300° F (150° C/Gas Mark 2)
Combine melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, and sugar, and cinnamon, if using; press into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in condensed milk; beat until smooth. Add flour, eggs, and vanilla; beat until sell blended. Pour into prepared crust. Bake for 1 hour, or until lightly browned. Cool.
Chill and garnish with dollops of whipped cream around edge and sliced fresh strawberries or other berries. Or, drizzle each serving with a spoonful of cherry pie filling or warm preserves..