Cook Time: 18 minutes
Total Time: 18 minutes
- 1 package (8 rolls) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese, about 6 ounces
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons finely minced or grated onion
- 4 slices bacon, cooked, drained, and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
Heat the oven to 425° F (220° C/Gas Mark 7) .
Generously grease and flour two 8-inch square baking pans.
Separate the crescent roll dough into 4 rectangles. Press 2 rectangles into bottom and about 1 inch up sides of one of the prepared baking pans. Sprinkle half of the cheese evenly over the dough.
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and onion; pour half of the egg and milk mixture over the cheese in baking pan. Sprinkle with half of the bacon and about half of the parsley.
Repeat with remaining ingredients in the second prepared pan.
Bake for 15 to 18 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes; slice and cut into small squares.
Makes about 32 appetizers.
You Might Also LikeTortilla Roll-Ups
Mini Cheddar and Green Onion Quiches