- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese, part skim milk
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro, or more
- 3 to 4 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 8 flour tortillas, (10-inch, or burrito size)
- 1/2 cup light sour cream or guacamole
- 1 cup salsa
In a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook each quesadilla for 3 minutes, or until golden brown. Turn and cook for 1 minute, or until cheese melts. Transfer each to a plate. With a serrated knife, cut each tortilla sandwich into 8 small wedges.
Serve with small bowls of sour cream or guacamole and salsa.
Makes 32 snack wedges.