- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper, or mixture of green and red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt, or to taste
- 2 cups chopped pecans, divided
In a bowl combine cream cheese, drained crushed pineapple, chopped bell pepper, chopped green onion, seasoned salt, and 1 cup of the chopped pecans. Mix well to blend ingredients.
Chill in refrigerator until firm then shape into a ball. Return to the refrigerator until serving time.
Just before serving roll the cheese ball in remaining cup of pecans.
Serve with assorted crackers.
Makes about 3 cups of cheese spread.
More Cheese Ball Recipes