Horseradish, lemon juice, and a little onion help to flavor this tasty salmon spread.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped or grated onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/8 teaspoon dillweed
- salt, pepper & garlic powder, to taste
- 1 (15-1/2 oz.) can salmon
- 3 to 4 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
In a mixing bowl with a hand-held electric mixer at medium speed, beat cream cheese, lemon juice, onion, horseradish, dill, salt, pepper and garlic powder until well blended. Drain and flake salmon, removing skin and bone. Beat into cheese mixture at low speed until well blended. Chill until firm enough to handle. Shape into ball with wet hands. Coat with parsley and walnut mixture. Cover and chill thoroughly; serve with crackers.
Shared by Janet
Basic Salmon Loaf Recipe
Salmon and Corn Croquettes