- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces blue cheese, softened
- 1 jar Old English cheese spread or other Cheddar cheese spread, 5 to 6 ounces
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt blend
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned pepper blend
- 1 cup finely chopped or ground pecans, divided
- 1/2 cup finely minced parsley, divided
- crackers or baguette slices for serving
In a medium bowl, combine cheeses, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and seasoned salt and pepper. Beat until well blended. Stir in half of the pecans and half of the parsley.
Shape mixture into a ball. Wrap in waxed paper then foil and refrigerate for at least 4 to 6 hours or overnight. About 1 hour before serving time, remove from refrigerator and roll cheese ball in remaining pecans and parsley. Place on a serving plate and arrange a variety of crackers or toasted baguette slices all around the plate.
About 25 to 30 appetizer servings.
More Recipe Ideas