- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 jar (2.5 ounces) dried beef, shredded
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Heat oven to 350° F (180° C/Gas Mark 4) .
Mix cream cheese well with dried beef, green and red peppers, onion, and black pepper.
Fold in sour cream.
Spread in a baking dish and sprinkle chopped pecans over top.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Serve with crackers.
Serves 8 to 10.
You Might Also Like