Cheese ball appetizer recipe with cream cheese, cheddar cheese walnuts, olives, and garlic and curry powder.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese with chives, softened
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 3 small cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 to 3 teaspoons curry powder
Mix all ingredients well. Form into a ball, or form into two long rolls about 1 1/2-inches in diameter. Wrap in foil and refrigerate until firm.
Serve with assorted crackers.
You Might Also Like
Pineapple Cheese Ball
Zesty Cheese Ball