Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs, about 15 graham crackers
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened and cut in pieces
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- graham cracker crumb crust
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- whipped cream or whipped topping, for garnish, optional
In a bowl combine the graham cracker crumbs, 1/3 cup sugar, and 6 tablespoons of melted butter until well blended. Press into a 9-inch pie pan. Bake at 400° for 6 minutes. Cool before filling.
Prepare the filling. Beat together eggs, 1/2 cup of sugar, vanilla, and sour cream. Gradually add cream cheese, beating well. Beat in 2 tablespoons of melted butter. Pour cheese mixture into the prepared and baked graham cracker crust. Bake at 325° for 35 minutes, or until set in center. Will firm up as it cools. Top with cherry pie filling; chill thoroughly before serving.
Garnish with whipped cream, if desired.
You Might Also Like