Large Picture of the Mini Pizzas
- 6 English muffins, evenly split
- 1 cup creamy Alfredo sauce or garlic Alfredo sauce
- 1 tablespoons fresh chopped basil, or about 1 to 2 teaspoon dried leaf basil
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced ripe olives
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 6 to 8 ounces cooked chicken chunks, cut into small pieces
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
Arrange English muffins on a cookie sheet which has been lined with nonstick foil or a silicone baking mat. Spread sauce over each half, then sprinkle with basil. Top with some of the sliced ripe olives, sliced green onions, diced tomato, and chicken pieces. Mound shredded Mozzarella cheese on each pizza. Bake for 10 minutes, or until hot and cheese is melted.
Makes 12 mini pizzas.