- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried leaf basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
Put chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap and pound lightly to thin and then flatten to an even thickness. Dip chicken pieces in melted butter; sprinkle both sides of chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
Combine remaining ingredients in food processor and pulse a few times, until Parmesan cheese is broken into smaller pieces but still has texture. Pour out onto a sheet of waxed paper or plate. Coat the chicken pieces with the bread crumb mixture and place in the prepared baking dish.
Bake the chicken for about 25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through, turning once about halfway through cooking time. If chicken is pounded quite thin, check for doneness at about 20 minutes.
Chicken With Tomatoes
Herb Baked Chicken Breasts
Creamy Chicken With Mushrooms
Easy Chicken Parmesan
Roasted Garlic and Oregano Chicken Breasts
Chicken Breasts with Mozzarella Cheese
Chicken Breast Recipes Index
Chicken Recipe Index
50 Easy Chicken Recipes
Top 20 Chicken Breast Recipes