- 1 pound boneless chicken breast halves with no skin
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced, 6 to 8 green onions with tops
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed and minced
- hot cooked grits
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add the chicken and brown lightly on all sides, about 7 to 8 minutes. Remove the chicken and set aside.
Add the green onions to the skillet. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Return the chicken to the pan and add the garlic. Cook, stirring, until hot.
Arrange grits in plates for serving. Spoon the chicken mixture
over the grits and serve hot with a green vegetable or salad.
More Chicken Recipes
Boursin Stuffed Chicken
Skillet Chicken Rosemary
Chicken Cheddar Bake
Chicken With Jalapeno Cheese Sauce
Chicken and Zucchini With Garlic Cream Sauce
Chicken Breasts in Creamy Creole Sauce, Slow Cooker
Chicken Marsala Recipe
Top Chicken Casseroles
Casserole Recipe Index
Chicken Recipe Index
Chicken Breast Recipes